Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why Goodies by Design.....

I chose this name because I love to bake and make goodies. They are each made by myself before I share them on here.  Just as each treat is designed by me, we are all designed by God Almighty.  Ps. 100:3 tells us that "it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;"  Of course food cannot make itself and we did not just become with a Big bang.   A creator had to design all of the beauty in our world. (Gen 1)  
I want to start making treats not to just add pounds to my hips but also to be a blessing to others.  I will be holding bake sells off and on to raise money for families is great need.  But also if you really want to send a special care box to a love one or a solider, please email me and we can talk about your special request. I have a list of goodies I make and would love to share it with you.  Email me at curlysue01@juno.com
Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment