Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lets talk cupcakes :)

I love to make and  design cupcakes!!!  I am so over the plain cupcakes you find out there, they are so boring.  I love to make cupcakes, fill them with yummy goodness, and then top with a crazy, fun design.  I enjoy making whole cakes but just not as much as cupcakes.  The idea of a small cake I can eat all by myself is just so much more enjoyable then a slice of something bigger. My husband works with someone who's motto with food is, "I DON'T SHARE FOOD!"  This is how I feel about dessert but would never voice it in person.  Any dessert that is small and just for one is my kind of dessert.

Do not be afraid of being creative with cupcakes. I will confess that I use box cake most of the time. This is my way to make sure the cake will come out moist. But I have been playing around with making them from scratch now. I truly believe if they look fabulous and taste extremely yummy then who cares if its boxed or made from scratch. So do not be afraid and get baking. If you need help with ideas for creative designs then look for some online or even the cupcake books out there. You may also take some of my creations as your own to get you started in your quest into being a creative designer.

Chicken dinner

Thanksgiving turkeys

Friendly Pandas

Happy Valentines Day

Grow a garden

Spaghetti and meatballs

Happy feet

Pie Anyone?

A shower of Babies

No comments:

Post a Comment