Wednesday, August 8, 2012

High Heals

Happy Birthday to my wonderful and younger sister!! 
Katy was going to spend her birthday weekend with my little girl and I, which made my mind start spinning.  I wanted to make her a treat what would scream KATY!!  She is very fashion forward at least way more then I am so I found a picture of High Heal cupcakes.  And those scream Katy all the way.  So I make two sets of heals and a cup cake center piece. 



Things needed for the cupcake heals.

cupcakes
Melting Choc.
Frosting
graham crackers
card board
stick cookies
Wooden skewers
decor items
Steps:

1.  Make the cupcakes and allow to cool completely.
2.  Measure the cardboard about 3 inches for the flat part of the heal and make a pattern.  Cut out enough card board cut outs for all your shoes.  With melting choc. attach the graham cracker to each card board cut out.  Set into the fridge and allow to set.  Once set trim off extra graham cracker.
3.  With melting choc. add the wooden skewer onto the back of the card board at the end that will stick into the cupcake.  Put in fridge and allow to set.
4.  The cookies used for the heal part needs to be measured so they are not too high.  With melting choc. attach the cookie to the base of the card board and allow to set. 
5.  Frost your cupcake and the graham cracker to match and then add the foot part into the cupcake.  I added a little melting choc. under the heal to help it from slipping.
6.  Decorate the cupcake heal!!!

Make your heals look fabulous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment