Monday, June 11, 2012

Chocolate Chip cookie cupcakes

Everyone (ok almost everyone) loves cookie dough.  I am one of those people who loves cookie dough, brownie batter, and so forth.  When I came across the idea of making an eggless cookie dough frosting I feel in love.
I used a yellow cake box mix and add mini Chocolate chips.  Bake the cupcakes for about 15-17 mins with oven at 350.  Cool cupcakes and start to prepare frosting.

 Choc. chip cookie dough filling:
Ingredients
Frosting base:
1 3/4 cups confectioners sugar 1/2 cup butter, chilled
1/8 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk eggless cookie dough
Eggless Cookie dough:
1/4 cup butter, softened 1/4 cup brown sugar plus 2 tablespoons
2 teaspoons water 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup flour 1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup mini choc.chips
Instructions
Eggless cookie dough:
Cream the butter and brown sugar in a small bowl. Add water and vanilla and mix well. Add flour and salt and stir to combine. Stir in mini choc. chips.
Frosting:
1. Use an electic mixer to make this step. Combine 1 1/4 cup of confectioner sugar, butter, salt, and vanilla. Scrape the sides when needed.
2. Add milk and continue mixing until well combined, add remaining 1/2 powdered sugar and mix well.
3. Fold in the eggless cookie dough. 
4.  Put frosting into a gallon ziplock and press down to one corner.  Cut off the corner and pipe the forsting onto the top of the cupcakes. 
5.  You can bake your own choc. chip cookies or just buy some to add to the top of your cupcakes.  I bought my cookies as I had so much to make for the carshow that I could not make my own cookies.





No comments:

Post a Comment