Monday, June 4, 2012

Car Show Bake sell

 Every year our church holds a car show to raise money for the teen ministry.  This year I was privileged to hold my very first Goodies By Design bake sell.  I baked and baked for a whole week and had a great turn out of treats and money raised for the teens.  My husband's father drove up from Alabama with his Ford mustang to enter the show.  Below is a picture of the our little girl Olivia with her Pa and his car.  He was awarded best top twenty car out of 91 cars. Great job dad!
           The menu for the bake sell was: six different b-fast breads, six different cupcakes, fruity pebble pops, cake pops, thin mint and Oreo truffles, and brownie bites.  I also made a cupcake race car and little cake cars.  I did not want to go to a car show with out my own cars!!  So for the next couple posts I will give out recipes for the breads and some cupcakes.  Also an explanation on how to make your very own cupcake car. 
           On this post I just want you to enjoy some pictures of the tables I had set up. ;)

Cupcake car w/ mini cake cars

breads, cake pops, fruity pebble pops

coffee, PB&J, and lemon cupcakes

S'more, German Choc, and choc. chip cookie dough cupcakes

The Shelby mustang

My blog cards

Brownie bites, thin mint and Oreo truffles

The engine of the mustang

No comments:

Post a Comment